(www.gcc.edu/jobgrove) is Career Services' online
system connecting students with job and internship
opportunities, as well as interview schedules and events. Registering on JobGrove will enable you to
participate in on-campus recruiting, as well as view job and
internship postings through our Office.
JobGrove allows you to:
• Search for jobs and internships
• Submit resumes and other important career documents to
• Sign-up for on-campus interviews
• View and RSVP for career events and workshops (i.e.,
• Receive important announcements from Career Services
• And much more!
Check out the following
YouTube video tutorial to learn more
about the system and its features!
To log-in as a first-time user, simply use your GCC email
address (username) and last 4 digits of your SSN (password).
Complete your profile information, modify your password (highly
submit to register with JobGrove.
• Enter your username and password to access JobGrove.
• Remember to update your profile information as it changes
semester and check the site often for important Career Services
announcements and job postings.
• To edit your profile, click My Profile under the
Account menu. Click the
Edit links for each section to make updates to your
• To upload important career documents including resumes
and cover letters, click My Documents under
the My Account menu.
• View the Student User Guide located in the JobGrove
Resource Library for
tips on navigating the system.
For more information on how to navigate JobGrove, view the
Searching for Career
Click on the Career Events menu.
• You will see
a list of all current Career Events (Career Fairs,
workshops, etc.) – click “Advanced Search” to narrow down
• To view details, employers registered
and/or RSVP, click on the Career Event’s name.
Not all events accept RSVPs or allow students to search the
list of employers registered.
Viewing Your Activity:
• Put your cursor over My Account and
select My Activity.
• There are 4 types of
activity that you can view:
– These are resume referrals that you’ve submitted to an
employer’s job, our office has submitted on your behalf, or
an employer has downloaded your resume.
Placements – These are current job placements and
details of those.
Schedules – The
Schedule Activity shows any interviews, information
sessions, or waiting lists that you are signed up for. You
can also see any Preselection Activity that is still pending
for you, under the Preselection Activity section.
RSVPs – These are the Career Events that
you are currently RSVPed for.