Reviewer User Manual
Here are some tips for navigating the registration process and use of the gccbussinessplans website, which will be used throughout the Business Plan Competition process.
For further questions, contact Mrs. Lynn Stillwaggon at email@example.com.
Important Documents: For-Profit Frame of Reference Non-Profit Frame of Reference
Access your reviewer
account at: www.gccbusinessplans.com
using the Username and Password issued to you by email.
2. The page you will see will resemble the following:
To Read the plan assigned to you,
choose from the file types on the left. Students will submit their
business plans in various document types. If one format doesn't work for
you, try another. Files ending in ".docx" are made using Word2007, and
work best when viewed with that program. Choose any format according to
your convenience. All documents contain the same information.
If you experience difficulty opening the file, please let us know so that we can assist you. email Mrs. Lynn Stillwaggon at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You may begin entering your evaluation responses as soon as you are able by following the Business Plan Evaluation link on the right. The online "ballot" that you will use will resemble the following:
Please Page Down for Important Instructions!
· You may progressively enter responses; you do not have to review the entire plan in one sitting.
· You must SAVE your comments and ratings before closing the page EACH TIME you make entries. Use the option to do this.
· MOST IMPORTANT: When you select your review ballot will be submitted to us. Do this only after you complete all your entries.
· Also, you must enter a numerical value in every evaluation category. Because of the mathematical system, omitting any selection will greatly punish the team.