The Department of Communication Studies is enormously proud of the accomplishments of our alumni. Our alumni have gone on to do great things in all walks of life, from academia, to politics, to the business world, the law, and elsewhere. One of our goals is to use the departmental web site to stay in touch with alumni from all across the country. In order to accomplish that aim, we will post updates about alumni accomplishments as well as opportunities on how you can continue to be a part of the life of our department.
There are many ways you can connect with our department, including:
- Serving as a personal and/or professional mentor for current students.
- Collaborating with students on your professional projects.
- Indicating your interest in a speaking to a classroom or forum about your experiences.
- Informing the department of internship and/or career opportunities available for Communication studies majors.
- Donating funds for various departmental needs.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the department, please contact Dr. Jennifer Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
Connect with Other Alumni
Grove City College’s Alumni eCommunity serves as the primary resource for networking and reconnecting with other graduates. After registering, users can search for alumni by location, undergraduate major, campus involvement, and current occupation, to name only a few. Also, this site allows alumni to view or post jobs for other alumni [delete comma] so it is a great networking tool.