- - BIE is responsible for educating approximately
42,000 American Indian and Alaska Native children at 164 elementary and
secondary schools on 64 reservations in 23 states. The educational
services that BIE provides are vital to current and future students who
are their tribes’ future.
- - opportunities for short and long-term positions outside
of the traditional classroom teaching- from NASA to MTV.
Court Adjudicated Youth:
- - provides innovative and quality treatment
services for youth who have experienced significant difficulty functioning
in their home, school, and community.
- - a proud network of award-winning schools for
challenged youth in Western Pennsylvania.
- - a large, private, nonprofit, residential treatment
community for at-risk boys that provides education and enriching
- a national youth services organization that provides innovative
interventions to at-risk youth and their families
- - a private facility in PA that specializes in the
rehabilitation and diagnostics of juveniles who exhibit challenging