October 28, 2015
Grove City to induct 10th Hall of Fame class
GROVE CITY, Pa. -- Grove City College will induct its 10th class of inductees into the College's Athletic Hall of Fame in conjunction with Grove City's Presidents' Athletic Conference basketball doubleheader February 6, 2016 against Geneva College.
Ten individuals comprise the Class of 2016:
· Jeannie Annan '96 (volleyball) -- Edmonton,
· Doug Fullerton '97 (swimming) -- Meadville, Pa.
· Doug Hart '88 (football) -- Kettering, Ohio
· Michele (Kirin '90) Michael (softball) -- Vienna, Ohio
· Beth (Lora '98) Pifer (basketball) -- Avon Lake, Ohio
· John Mulholland '65 (soccer) -- Upper Darby, Pa.
· Susan Roberts (volleyball/basketball/softball coach) -- Ontario, Ohio
· Mark Smith '83 (basketball) -- Butler, Pa.
· Meg (Tilley '04) Musselwhite (soccer) -- Columbia, Md.
· Mark Timko '94 (basketball) -- Apollo, Pa.
Don Batchelor '21 and Charles Ruffner '21 are the recipients of the College's Athletic Heritage Award, which will also be presented that evening.
The Hall of Fame dinner will begin at 6 p.m. with the Heritage Award and Hall of Fame induction ceremonies to follow at 7 p.m.
Tickets for the dinner and induction ceremony are $25.00. For more ticket information, call 724-458-2900.
Go to Grove City College Sports