Grove City College Arena has served as the home of Wolverine Men's Basketball since 1953 and as the home of Volleyball and Women's Basketball since the inception of each program.

Found on campus within the Physical Learning Center (PLC), the Arena has served as one of the top venues in the region for 60 years.

In 2012, the Arena underwent a significant renovation, which included the replacement of the original floor with a new playing surface that proudly displayed the newly-branded "Block G" athletic logo. Improved lighting was also installed at that time. The Arena has also received new scoreboards and scorers tables in recent years.

Along with hosting all regular-season home basketball and volleyball contests and numerous PAC Tournament games, the Arena also served as a host for first round games of the 1982 NCAA DIII Women's Volleyball Tournament, the 1985 NCAA DIII Women's Volleyball tournament and the 2003 ECAC South Men's Basketball Quarterfinals.

The College also utilizes the Arena for freshman orientation activities, as well as for an inclement-weather location for Commencement.