Grove City College Field has served as the home of Wolverine soccer since 1953.

The field measures 120' by 75' and features a natural grass surface, complete with a drainage and irrigation system to keep the field playable in the majority of weather conditions. Bleacher seating for 1,000 spectators, a press box with roof access for filming purposes, covered team benches and two scoreboards all compliment the field.

In addition, a full-sized practice field is located adjacent to the game field.

When originally configured in 1953, the complex featured a three-tiered layout, with a slightly smaller game field on the lowest level and reduced-size auxillary fields on the upper two levels.

In 2001, the area was reconfigured from three fields to two, allowing for the upper-field to become a full-sized practice field and the game field to reach its current size.

The middle set of bleachers was constructed in 2005 while the outer two sections of bleachers, press box, benches and current scoreboards were installed in 2007.